When I was hooked with Game of Thrones, it was an old wine to me. I was so addicted to watching the episodes that when dawn used to come, I didn’t know.
Like watching Game of Thrones or the Legends of Tomorrow, playing video games needs high-end gaming headset. The best gaming headset can differentiate sound effects, dialogues and crowds’ screaming. Also, you can enjoy your nights by watching TV series or playing games without disturbing the fellows.
Quick Navigation & Previews
- Best Gaming Headset 2019
- 1. SteelSeries Siberia 840 – Best gaming headset in 2019
- 2. SteelSeries 61463 Arctis 7- Best wireless gaming headset
- 3. Micolindun Headset for PS4 Xbox One – Best pc gaming headset
- 4. HyperX Cloud Core Headset – Top gaming headset under 100
- 5. Onikuma Gaming Headphones- Best affordable gaming headset
- 6. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Headphone – Best Xbox gaming headset
- 7. HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset – Best gaming headphones with mic
- 8. ENHANCE Gaming Earbuds Mobile Headset – Best in-ear gaming headphones
- 9. Sony PlayStation VR Headset – Best VR headset for gaming
- 10. Superlux HD668B Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones – Best open back gaming headset
- 11. CORSAIR VOID PRO SURROUND Headset – Best bass gaming headset
Best Gaming Headset 2019
With gaming headphones, you feel more realistic like playing in the field. But are all headsets same in quality?
Nope, it won’t be. So, to give you the impressive experience, we have picked the top-rated gaming headsets from which you can choose the best one to suit you.
1. SteelSeries Siberia 840 – Best gaming headset in 2019
- Retractable microphone
- Swappable batteries
- Long time battery backup
- Wireless connectivity to let you hassle-free listening
- Frequent detach of the battery can reduce durability
Moreover, the built-in “volume wheel” of the headphone lets you control volume and setting from a place. You can use “one-button” to change EQ. But the astounding matter of the headset is the battery life. It allows you to go with the music for a long way. Also, you need charge almost after two days instead twice a day. The lithium-ion battery can be charged through USB. However, the swappable battery can reduce the durability as it is frequently detached for charging.
With the gaming headset, you can listen each distinctive sound which enhances your enjoyment of playing Fifa’18 or watching World cup. The connectivity range is up to 12 meters. So, you can control song or volume from kitchen or garden. It never compromises the quality of the sound. Though many users don’t like the mute option in the microphone, I certainly pleased to have it. It lets me mute the mic with a hand. Finally, I should say that Siberia 840 is a complete all-in-one package worthy of your bucks.
Full Review Available here: SteelSeries Siberia 840 Headset
2. SteelSeries 61463 Arctis 7- Best wireless gaming headset
- Studio quality voice clarity
- Long time battery backup
- Robust materials to ensure durability
- Google suspension headband for comfort
- Crystal clear sound needs some works
The on-ear ChatMix is an exceptional feature of the headset lets you adjust the balance. With this ChatMix, you can now switch volume adjustability between game and call. However, a matter of regret that this feature is only compatible with PC and Mac only. You may dream of long battery life. The 24-hour battery life engages you all-day gaming with superior sound quality. Just imagine getting pain from the headset. It’s irritating. So, Airweave ear cushion features you athletics- inspired performance for removing from getting pain.
Like Siberia 840, Arctis 7 also have ClearCast microphone with the bi-directional design. It ensures studio-quality sound with a clear voice. The background noise cancellation is so thoughtful that removes surrounded noise. Compatible with multi-platforms, the 4-pole cable can connect to any non-USB devices. So, connecting to Xbox or Nintendo isn’t a concern anymore.
Full Review Available here: SteelSeries 61463 Arctis 7 Headset
3. Micolindun Headset for PS4 Xbox One – Best pc gaming headset
- Compatible with all devices
- Only 370 gm weight to carry around
- Crystalline sound along with sound noise cancellation
- Just plug and play, but no driver needed
- Only a single blue color leaves no option to choose
When I came into the sound quality, I was really amazed. Its sound quality is beyond my thought as better it can be. Moreover, the sturdy materials give it much strength to stay for a long time. Not only in the home but also in outsides, the headset will be an excellent companion for listening music. Its lightweight allows you to carry around from anywhere you want to go. Perhaps, it’s the best sound kit for going outdoors but never miss music.
Does the gaming headset offer any win-win situation? Indeed, I agree with it. It comes with a soft and comfortable headband. It covers your whole ear with earmuff which will press nothing more. So, if you wear for a long time, you’ll even be comfortable.
Full Review Available here: Micolindun Headset for PS4 Xbox One
4. HyperX Cloud Core Headset – Top gaming headset under 100
- Superior audio quality
- Optimized for game
- Noise Cancellation Mic
- Detached microphone needs some works for fine-tuning
The core inside has Hi-Fi enabled 53mm drivers which delivers superior audio performance. It compatibles with almost all available devices in the market like PC, PS, Xbox, and Mac, etc. the passive noise cancellation ensures your maximum level of comfort by removing surround noise.
And anything more? Apparently, I like to be ensured with the certified company. HyperX has earned TeamSpeak-certified for its crisp and clear voice quality. Though someone can disfavor detached microphone, I think it lets you listening songs without interrupting your voice.
You must be obsessed with the combination of price, quality, and comfort in a single package. It seems that all of these aren’t available in a package. Don’t get mistaken. The combination makes HyperX the exclusive gaming headset under 100 without compromising quality.
Full Review Available here: HyperX Cloud Core Headset
5. Onikuma Gaming Headphones- Best affordable gaming headset
- Strong noise cancellation
- Best headphone for tracking the source of the sound
- Advanced anti-static design microphone
- Truly immersive sound quality
- Absence of adaptor for Xbox One
Though Onikuma is compatible with almost every available device, I don’t like the absence of adaptor for Xbox One. It’ll be your best companion for every nook and corners from home to wild. I guarantee that you’ll be fond of the 50mm permanent magnetic speaker which enhances the sound performance.
With the Onikuma gaming headset, you’ll be able to track even if unluckily not able to see with your own eyes. You can trace the source of sound like a bat does in the night. It’ll help finding a teammate or playing I versus 1 sport.
Unlike other gaming headphones, Onikuma has the anti-static design with cushion inside to prevent pain and pressure. It ensures long time stay over the ear without creating fatigue or pain. However, if you want to spend long hours for playing, Onikuma is the best choice to suit you.
Full Review Available here: Onikuma Gaming Headset
6. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Headphone – Best Xbox gaming headset
- Human-friendly design
- Skin-friendly sturdy materials
- Budget-friendly price
- Noise isolating microphone
- Not friendly for recording voice
However, I must say about the skin-friendly leather which is used to cover the headset. The leather won’t hurt even if you spend hours wearing the gaming headset. So, what’s the specialty of Bengoo G9000? Here, I prefer the model because of the compatibility with Xbox. The hearing device is specially made for playing Xbox games. When I used the headset, it didn’t give me feeling of having a cheap. Instead, I felt comfortable and stunned of having so lovely a headphone at such a high price.
Think about the humanized design of electronic device a moment. Yes, you get it. I also got stupefied with the refined design. The model is designed to ensure superior comfort and air permeability over the ear pads. Also, the 49-inch cable allows you to go a long way. Through the one-key, you can mute your headset effortlessly.
Full Review Available here: BENGOO G9000 Stereo Headset
7. HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset – Best gaming headphones with mic
- Crystal clear sound
- Lightweight to carry around
- Good length range
- Intuitive audio and detachable noise-cancellation mic
- Sometimes get hot for hours of use
The simple truth I don’t like the HyperX flight is the short length of the cable. Also, lack of 3.5mm support feels me hurt as I can’t use DAC or sound card through it. It also burns the battery charge so fast that if I want to use the Bluetooth connection. In addition to the flawless streaming, HyperX Cloud ensures comfortability and easy-control. The rotating volume button allows you to control volume and settings from a place.
However, the 30-hours battery life is merely an astounding feature of the Cloud Flight. It means you are worried free for up to 2 days for charging the battery. Moreover, you can go for outdoor activities like hunting or hiking with the headphone. The LED lights will alert you when the charge gets down.
Full Review Available here: HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset
8. ENHANCE Gaming Earbuds Mobile Headset – Best in-ear gaming headphones
- Built-in microphone
- Resist corrosion, wear and tear
- Measurement of bass frequencies
- TeamSpeak Certified
- Absence of noise cancellation technology
So, what else there to impress you? I think you are enough for ear-security with as TeamSpeak certified audio device. It ensures reliable and quality gaming experience which means you’re in the stadium while play is going on. Moreover, by using PC channel splitter, you can swap PC and another device for better gaming experience simultaneously. Also, the built-in microphone of the earbuds allows you to join conversation while you’re in a full mode of gaming.
Read Also: How to Keep Your Ears Safe from hearing damage
But that’s all not all from Enhance gaming earbuds. It comes with a pair of silicone made ear hooks. The hooks will keep the earbuds fit with the ear and make you comfortable. Besides, 3 years warranty, I think, is enough to make the earbuds reliable for quality and crystal clear sound.
Full Review Available here: ENHANCE Gaming Earbuds Mobile Headset
9. Sony PlayStation VR Headset – Best VR headset for gaming
- Smooth visuals for the clearer view
- Compatible with all PS consoles
- Delivering latest, ultra-sensory experiences
- Industry Leading Design
- Absence of move controllers
As Samsung leads the VR, the humanly design of the PSVR is so impressive to be compared. The headset is designed balanced, comfortable and most prominently comfortable. It makes you feel sitting in the cinemas for premiere show watching or enjoying World Series, MLB.
With a DualShock 4 controller, you’ve already won the virtual worlds full of games and entertainment. The VR is compatible with all sorts of PS consoles, especially for PS4. However, with a PS camera, your journey will be fulfilled without creating a hassle. Unfortunately, the camera won’t be included in the box instead buy separately.
Full Review Available here: Sony PlayStation VR Headset
10. Superlux HD668B Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones – Best open back gaming headset
- Amazing sound clarity
- Both detachable long and short cable
- Lightweight to carry around and comfortable to wear
- High volume produces sharp sound
- Plastic materials may confuse you
I know the feeling of wearing headphone for hours. When I was working for a call center, I had to wear headphones for almost 8 hours a day at a stretch. It was not only painful but also irritating to me. It seemed that my ears get blocked after my duty off. An incredible design can relieve you of this type of pain. Superlux comes with the incredible and praiseworthy design. It ensures clarity of different voices like you differentiate day and night.
Now come to the next point of preferring Superlux. The portable-length cable with battery-powered sources lets you carry around the headphones anywhere you want. The detachable cable will help you to pack them proficiently. Moreover, the paddles are suited well with the headphones, but sometimes it seems tight. But you’ll feel comfortable with the presence of paddles around the best open back gaming headset.
It seems that plastic materials won’t have enough endurance. But the gaming headphones made from sturdy plastic materials will make you rectify the hidden truth. It won’t decay for rust or discolor after a few days.
Full Review Available here: Superlux HD668B Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones
11. CORSAIR VOID PRO SURROUND Headset – Best bass gaming headset
- Sturdy materials won’t break easily
- Fits well with fully adjustable
- Free from call drop
- Mute button and power button seem to close to make mistake
However, I like the headphone for the range it covers. Its receiver driver is pretty enough to catch signals and sounds from effective range. Now, for me, the range is from my bedroom to my yard. It may be 30 feet away from the room from where I get the clear sound.
Hence, what I need to improve my experience is the location of mute button and power button. The two buttons are almost at the same place which makes sometimes mistake. You may switch off the power instead of muting wrongly. However, the situation can be avoided if you’re habituated to use headphones.
Full Review Available here: CORSAIR VOID PRO SURROUND Headset